Follow by Email

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Dead Wolf and Outdoor Swim


So I’m gassing up the van and this guy pulls up beside me in a brand new 5L Mustang GT.  He opens up his trunk and reaches under the dead wolf to get his gas line antifreeze out.  He looks over at me starring and says, “Hey.  How’s it goin’ ?”  To which I replied, “Good! Cold eh?”

It is true about what they say about the north.  There are a lot of characters up here.




We drove a few miles out of town to go swimming outside in the Takhini hot springs.  The water that pours into the pools 24/7 365 days a year (at 340 litres per minute at 40°C (104°F)) was too hot to touch for more than a few seconds.  It was like being in a giant hot tub.  Sure was awesome.


We took Gordie’s kid, Jaxon to a movie in a cool little theatre down town.
I spent the rest of my evening with my hand saw on the back deck trying to make the openings in the PA speakers bigger to fit the handles.  After borrowing a bunch of tools and buying screws and drill bits, the mission was accomplished.








This is an amazing piece by Shane Wilson.  The entire moose skull and antlers are carved with images of the four seasons. www.shanewilson.com



Now all my ducks are in a row to start performing.

No comments:

Post a Comment